Thursday, October 3, 2013

Too faced la creme lippy

I have been using or say testing the too faced la creme lipstick for a while now and thought Its à good time to throw in my opinions for the much hyped product.
As usual after looking at swatches and reading à zillion reviews i decided to get one. I admit the decision to get ONE was pretty difficult because all the 20 colors are just so pretty. I ended up getting cinnamon kiss which is a beautiful blend of brown and pink. its a definite must-have everyday color. 


It says that the lipsticks are hydrating consisting of white lotus flower and power pep tides  If you don't know what pep tides are, it is the amino acid found in proteins which help in cell renewal and regeneration in our skin. 

I think these lipsticks are ah-mazing, for they glide on smoothly leaving the lips moisturized and yes, hydrated. 
I feel my lips get better when I use it, no cracking and chapping.
I also believe these are great for winters, when you want a nice sheen moisturized feel and look to your lips. 
Definitely an "A" for these lipsticks. Going back for some more!

Have you guys tried these out?




No comments:

Post a Comment