Thursday, October 10, 2013

Soap & Glory: The Daily Smooth Body Butter

For me its a MUST to apply moisturizer before going to bed. Its my ritual. I love going to bed with that beautiful scent and my beloved kindle.



Not long ago I moved to Toronto for six months, there I randomly purchased Soap and Glory's body butter "the daily smooth". It retails for $20 here in the US.
It says it is formulated for dry skin and is amazingly effective. I have to second it, this thing works wonders and I mean it!
It is one of those products which doesn't makes you wait to show the results. You will get to see them very soon. The scent "Mist you badly" is extremely delicious, even my husband complimented.
It goes on pretty well and really lasts a long time. I actually feel that my skin IS moisturized. Having tried many of the other body lotions and body butters namely the Body Shop and Bath & Body works, I can very firmly conclude that Soap & Glory by far has the best body butter.

I will definitely be repurchasing it!

Have you tried it yet?
Which body butter is Number 1 on your list?




No comments:

Post a Comment