Monday, September 30, 2013

My first Marc Jacobs bag and Ebay experience

Very recently I received cash back over the purchases I've made. they accumulated to an amount that I could splurge on to something nice. SOMETHING I'VE BEEN EYEING ON!. 
Oh yes! i have been longing for a good designer handbag, a bag that I can use as a daily wear as well as formally too. Now Louis Vuitton is a bit too pricey and I believe in buying original stuff. I hope you understand what I mean. Anyways with $380 in my pocket, I happily started a search for THE handbag.
i came across Michael kors ( I already own a wallet and a bag), kate spade (didn't find much reviews and usability), Tom ford (didn't like their style a lot) and Marc by Marc Jacobs. I ultimately stopped at Marc Jacobs, getting confused over classic q hillier, classic q lil ukita and classic q fran.
Classic Q hillier is an MJ classic!! but for me as in a mommy of two i needed something more spacious. hence i dropped this one.
Next came the lil ukita, i loved loved how trendy and elegant it looked but again there was space issue so i had to cut that off of my list. But im pretty sure ill get it when my kids grow out of their diapers and snacks that I have to carry along. :)


Lastly, classic q fran, this bag i think is a perfect size not too big and not too small, a perfect everyday bag. 
Hence I bought this from Ebay in the color gunmetal. Since this was my first ebay shopping experience, I did alot of research but was still skeptical. But hands down my experience was awesome. I got the bag in time and at a great price. I am so happy with it. its leather is so soft and has such a luxurious feel to it. 

I would so recommend this bag to anyone who is looking for something spacious and chic whether for work, daily wear, going out. It has that perfect look. 







No comments:

Post a Comment